Happy time (HT) Engine Diagrams and drawings

U

uncle_punk13

Hey all,
I was wondering if there were exploded assembly diagrams available for the Chinese two stroke engines?
If not, why not? heheheh...
I believe these would be an extremely helpful tool for anyone who owns/operates/repairs/maintains these engines.
Thanks,
Rif

the only ones seem to be the few we've had posted here, usually straight from the grubee parts list...not very helpful for close work...

heck, man...just dig in!

Man, I'd love to get my hands on nice, high-quality diagrams. I'm not very mechanically inclined, so having them around would be useful.

i'd like to get a giant 4'X3' poster, laminated with all the basic OEM setup.:cool:

jon

Well, I can't say for certain so don't get too excited or anything, but i'm into AutoCAD, and hand drafting, I have done exploded Assy. diagrams of furniture projects for my design class; perhaps if someone had a junked engine I could dis-assemble...
Again, don't jump the gun here- I'm more thinking out loud, and have a lot on my plate currently, what with the new machinist job, the whizzer, moving my shop to new digs, and such. I'm also no expert, I'm just an amatuer/hobbyist with it; but my gosh, someone needs to do this... Let's maybe look at this idea closer, and see what can be done.
I like the poster idea, that's a good one.

Man, an autodesk inventor library would be amazing! For people who are interested in learning a package like inventor, modeling the engine would probably be a great way to start. I don't have the time to pick up inventor, so that will not be me :)

Exploded diagrams/drawings of Chinese Happy Time engine

I've got some exploded/working/assembly drawings for the Happy Time chinese engine, not the clearest diagrams but are still ok for quick reference, ideal to have laying around. Heres the link I got them from http://http://www.transformercycles.com/diagrams.html
Hope they help!

Attachments

• carb diagram.jpg
    carb diagram.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 723
  • clutch diagram.jpg
    clutch diagram.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 738
  • cylinder diagram.jpg
    cylinder diagram.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 681
  • drivetrain diagram.jpg