Happy!

G

Greenblazer

Hey Ya'll,

I'm new which engine do I buy? Just kidding. I actually read the forum rules where they said not to ask that.

My name is Allan Greenblazer. I am starting a new chapter of the Freak Bike Militia known as Phoenix Phreaks( phoenixphreaks@gmail.com ) to get on our announce list which will be spam free. I hate spam, and will never let spammers get the list.

I have a custom Sting Ray Electric Chopper that has been streched, and it glows.

I grew up in Hawaii, and have lived in the Phoenix area since 1992.

I'm happy to be here.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

welcome to MBc greenblazer ! :D
I read about the new militia chapter but wasn't sure how motoredbikes would be welcomed
there are a few of us here in the valley and a bunch down in tucson

Thanks Guys!

azkronic I do not discriminate against the power of Motored Bikes, and all are welcome to participate in FBM-Phoenix Phreaks rides. My bike is electric, but I love two stroke engines of all shapes and sizes. I ride a Suzuki DRZ 400 K dirt bike as my daily commuter, and my trail bike.

I hope to see all kinds of bikes at the first FBM-PP ride on Saturday September 15 2007. We will be having it at Tempe Town Lake where the popo might not like you riding gas powered bikes, but I'm pretty sure we'll see some public streets too so pedal them in the park, and fire them up at your own discretion.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Back