Happy's Happy-Time #3

Going to paint the tank and engine the same color as the frame, and polish the engine covers.:devilish:
Got my Dax 70cc today. the sprocket rubber mount holes dont line up with the sprocket at all. seems as though they're for a different sprocket altogether.:eek:
going to have to drill sprocket center-hole to 1 3/4" to clear the dust cap. we used to be able to grind the outer edge off, i know. but on this wheel, the hub housing itself is too large.
not a big fan of the standard 'swept-back' beach-comber bars, so i nabbed these chrome drag bars.
also shown is the workstand i made, and the tiny space i keep bikes/parts/tools in, now that the baby is crawling. lots of choking hazards.:yuck:
my 'blue-hair' (miss megan) is grateful to get that carp outta the house, haha :LOL:.

Attachments

• beacher.jpg
    beacher.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 444
  • beacher2.jpg
    beacher2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 293
  • beacher3.jpg
    beacher3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 387
  • shop1.jpg
    shop1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 262
  • shop2.jpg
    shop2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
dang you guys got some cool bikes over there. We dont get anythink like that over here!

I'm sure it's comfy for you but have you given some ape hangers a thought?
It would look sick.
But still,I think those bars may turn out nice.

ok...it's done. it's in the Buy/Sell/Trade as well. turned out really nice, i think. basic.

why don't new builds excite me amymore?:eek::eek::confused::sick:

Attachments

• goldie2.jpg
    goldie2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 251
  • goldie3.jpg
    goldie3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 260
Nice clean build. I find that I don't care to do the same sort of project twice, but I'm sure there are lots of different ways that motored bikes could be built. Just try something different.

Man that's beautiful. I really like the color too.
Perhaps you've overcome the challenge, now that you kow what you are doing. May be taking it up a notch and testing your limits will get you excited again. Will momma let you put a baby seat on one?

Back