Happy's Happy-Time #3

spunout

Going to paint the tank and engine the same color as the frame, and polish the engine covers.:devilish:
Got my Dax 70cc today. the sprocket rubber mount holes dont line up with the sprocket at all. seems as though they're for a different sprocket altogether.:eek:
going to have to drill sprocket center-hole to 1 3/4" to clear the dust cap. we used to be able to grind the outer edge off, i know. but on this wheel, the hub housing itself is too large.
not a big fan of the standard 'swept-back' beach-comber bars, so i nabbed these chrome drag bars.
also shown is the workstand i made, and the tiny space i keep bikes/parts/tools in, now that the baby is crawling. lots of choking hazards.:yuck:
my 'blue-hair' (miss megan) is grateful to get that carp outta the house, haha :LOL:.

Attachments

Last edited:

kjparker

dang you guys got some cool bikes over there. We dont get anythink like that over here!

A

Alaskavan

Looks like a good bike. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

L

Large Filipino

I'm sure it's comfy for you but have you given some ape hangers a thought?
It would look sick.
But still,I think those bars may turn out nice.

azbill

lookin good so far amigo :D

ps say hi to miss m and give the baby a kiss for me :D

spunout

ok...it's done. it's in the Buy/Sell/Trade as well. turned out really nice, i think. basic.

why don't new builds excite me amymore?:eek::eek::confused::sick:

Attachments

A

Alaskavan

Nice clean build. I find that I don't care to do the same sort of project twice, but I'm sure there are lots of different ways that motored bikes could be built. Just try something different.

S

Scottm

Man that's beautiful. I really like the color too.
Perhaps you've overcome the challenge, now that you kow what you are doing. May be taking it up a notch and testing your limits will get you excited again. Will momma let you put a baby seat on one?