Harbor Freight Exhaust?

rowley252

Local time
12:08 AM
Hey finally made my decision and went with a harbor freight motor and bmp friction drive set up. Haven't rode yet due to heavy snow fall hear but will soon see how it performs. Does any one know of an exhaust that will fit the harbor freight engine, or has any one modded one to go on that motor.

Thanks

Because that exhaust pipe exits upwards, you might need to get creative. We use a Whizzer-style flex pipe on ours. The stock pipe and muffler was cut off about one and one-half inches above the flange. The flex pipe fits perfectly over the stub, and is locked in place by a one-inch seat post clamp. We have it exiting out the back under the rear carry rack. Because it comes reasonably close to the seat, we wrapped it with exhaust wrap to minimize the possibility of cooking the inside of one's leg.
When RusticoRay had an HF engine on his cruiser, he also used the flex pipe but routed it forward and down. I've attached some photos. One shows the our bike before the exhaust wrap was put on, the send shows it with the wrap in place. The third shows Ray's bike (the yellow one) at the end of the lineup.

Attachments

• IMG_0751.JPG
    IMG_0751.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 2,410
  • 100_2884a.jpg
    100_2884a.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 830
  • 2009%20East%20Coast%20Rally%20003.jpg
    2009%20East%20Coast%20Rally%20003.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 693
Sorry should have specified, I purchased the auger motor it is the 52cc 2 stroke.

Back