Hardly Up And Running

I got everything just so, and now it's running sweet.
Monarch forks: Much smoother than you would think. Absorbs shocks and rolls over rocks.
Triple spring seat: Nice and though it's low end, it still works great. A Brooks saddle would be better though.
80cc engine, ok I know it's not an 80 but that's how they sold it to me. Anyway, same set up is on my bike and this engine has a little more umph on the low end and it doesn't lose anything on the top end.
1942 Paratrooper Handle bars: Hmmm, good.

hehe, I was going to upload some, but I have a new camera that for some reason or nother won't upload. I have some very nice pics and I will load them when I can get it figured out.

SUCCESS? Only you can decide
HPIM0072.jpg

HPIM0075.jpg

HPIM0076.JPG

That is a really great looking bike.

The only thing I would criticize is the "Hardly Davidson" lettering. It's a cute play on words. But it draws my attention from the over-all nice bike toward the name that is, after all, kind of trivial.

I'm sorry to say it; I did spend a bit of time trying to decide whether to say it or not. After all, you obviously spent some time and effort on the lettering. And I am aware that this is only my own interpretation. Maybe others will see it differently.

But I think if you had some orange pinstriping (discrete) and highlights you would have a bike that would be in the top few percent as far as overall looks goes.

Actually, it's already in the top few percent. But maybe you could squeeze just a bit more out of it.

Back