Harley-Davidson's E-bike & E-scooter Concepts

The_Aleman

Local time
12:57 AM
Saw a post today on Jalopnik about these concepts by H-D. I've heard of the LiveWire ofc, but not these things:

Pretty cool stuff, hope they don't charge an arm and a leg...

I'm glad Harley is exploring other modes of transportation. Yamaha dealers have been selling e-bicycles for quite a while.

Yamaha makes mid drives, others have hub motors. Both have advantages and disadvantages, study before you buy to match your needs. 1 fault of mid drives is the wear on the drive system. Your good for about 2k miles then everything needs to be changed out. Sprockets and chain.

Yes, I am in Milwaukee and it is going to be tough going to start for Harley but I am glad they are putting some money and R&D into it. Usually, first adopters are gonna pay a huge premium similar to first Tesla owners because they can afford to and believe in the vision. It will be years before common folks can afford this stuff. I mean the Livewire is 35k? That is a Tesla 3 standard model with tax and ship out the door...

See I told you so 2 years ago on this forum what Hareley was planning on doing.

They look awful creepy but they probably run pretty fast got any idea what top speed is?

Back