Harley powered Motoredbike

;)
NostagiaLeftSideC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hay

hay waht a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet ride where can i get one from ????????? ahh better ,make that two my cuz would wont one the moment he sees the pic's.

Cool bike

Looks just like Mikes bike at Quickspeed.com Check it out.....I saw some early art of this design. Awesome.,,,,,I never thought it was real. Who made this motor?

Read On

It Is Quickspeed, It Is, Somebody make this m0tor,,,,,,,, Great graphics looks for real. A stock two brake HP version legal in CA would be awesome. Wow!

It Is Quickspeed, It Is, Somebody make this m0tor,,,,,,,, Great graphics looks for real. A stock two brake HP version legal in CA would be awesome. Wow!

It's not Mike Lewis of Quickspeed...only his wheels. Mike displays bikes on his site that have his wheels on them. I think there is even one of my bikes on his site.

Bob Rose owns and made this bike.

Zomby Builder: I am the owner builder of the bike on Quickspeeds website. The motor is a completely fake, all aluminum, and individually pieced, but serves as the drive system of the bike. I believe you pm me but i could not open the message. Sorry about that. Bob

Back