Harley powered Motoredbike

;)
NostagiaLeftSideC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That bike was made by a friend of mine, Bob Rose. The bike is named Deceiver, for obvious reasons. Bob is a really cool dude that restores antique bikes. He has even done a couple for Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Dan

oh, yeah...don't get me wrong, i think it's a beauty bicycle for sure, but i had to move it to off-topic for the same obvious reasons :)

No probs augie, still trying to get my head around posting pics in the new format.

Dan, I stole that pic from the Bike Rod and Custom site, tell Bob that's one gorgeous ride!

I've got about 60 photos of this bike in all stages of fabacation, this bike is a true work of art,almost as good as Vader.....almost ;)

ditto...i think some pics of the frame fabrication would come in mighty handy. but please ask your buddy first.

I've got about 60 photos of this bike in all stages of fabacation, this bike is a true work of art,almost as good as Vader.....almost ;)

Dude...you're making me blush! LOL

On a side note, I sold Vader the other day. It's no longer the iRide shop mascot.

good for you, dan...i hope he has a good home :0

i was so tempted to make a joke during the sabrina-fest about the crate looking like a coffin...i hope we get to see that bike on the road again, snag us a pic from the owner, if you can?

Back