Carby has any one tried this carb

it's literally just a cns carb. if you're not going to shell out the money for a mikuni or make a custom intake plenum for something like a pz19 you're best off just using an NT

Interestingly, Australians think that the varieties of American accents are super cool; myself included.
I am no more educated than yourself, and at the end of the day, my education on this subject has come about by spending a lot of time reading books and online content.

It doesn't matter which type of carburettor option is installed (if each variety has an identical venturi size), they will "all" make the same peak horsepower, because they will all flow exactly the same amount of air through the venturi diameter, and with the the air/fuel ratio optimised, they will all make the same peak power.

I agree with Fabian 100%.

I am using the Walbro with a home-made isolation spacer, and I love it, and wouldn't go back.
The adjustability is great, and I found I have a much wider, smoother power-band, with lots of low end. Maybe no more top end rpm, but you can adjust it on the fly to compensate for different weather conditions day to day, to really make it hum.
Be prepared for a not-so-simple install though. Throttle/choke cable hook-up takes a bit of doing.
I think I have a few pictures of my install somewhere on this forum if you search for it if it's any help.

Back