Fuel Mixture Has anybody used nitrous?

richirich1113

Local time
7:23 PM
I was looking at the Boost Induction's duel boost bottles with the nitrous.
I know the hype on the boost bottles but im looking for anyone who has tried the nitrous set-up. so if anyone actually has it set up on their bike and has used it please give me some feedback on your experence and what you think.
Thank you for your input it would be much appreciated.

Well ive done just about everything i can do to my bike. I guess now im just trying to push the limits.

Attachments

• DSCN0930.JPG
    DSCN0930.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 212
Nothing wrong with pushing the limits, but I don't think it's safe to put Nitrous on a bike. . .

limits huh?

whats that **** big curly restrictor doing where youre pipe should be? honestly, if thats supposed to be an expansion chamber... you dont know anything about limits and should consider putting nos back on the shelf...
thats my input :D

at the same time...sexy chain tensioner ;) i like, i like.

nitrous.... good reason to have lots of top end rebuild kits around your gonna need them when the mixture goes lean

think... hood blows of 1/4 mile drag car.... yep nitrous explosion the mix went lean

Yes i know when you have a 500+hp motor and you add a 500+hp nitrous you gonna have something happen but for cars they make kits from 50-500+hp kits. I have know people that have run the 50-75hp kits in their cars without any problems. The bike kits claim 1/2 hp, since they sell the kits im looking for someone that has actually used one on their bike and what experience they have had with it.

Back