Has anyone else noticed?

Karl Snarl

Local time
3:23 AM
So I've noticed an odd feature on some motors. The angle of the exhaust port is more than others. I seem to only find it on the open port jugs. Anyone else notice this? I never have to mess with the exhaust angle from the jug on these motors.

So I've noticed an odd feature on some motors. The angle of the exhaust port is more than others. I seem to only find it on the open port jugs. Anyone else notice this? I never have to mess with the exhaust angle from the jug on these motors.
What if you took out the divider and made it rectangle like the early motors? Or does the round restrictive dual exaust port do something I'm missing?

Like the flat face of it is angled more friendly for a bike, and others want to nick the bike tube on the way by.

I was playing with different motors and looks, swapping them in and out, you know, dressing my girl up and down. Like a mans version of playing with dolls I guess. lol. I noticed on any jug with open ports bought recently ( in the last year), it has a more friendly angle for the exhaust routing.

What if you took out the divider and made it rectangle like the early motors? Or does the round restrictive dual exaust port do something I'm missing?
I'm not sure what you mean?

Like the flat face of it is angled more friendly for a bike, and others want to nick the bike tube on the way by.

I was playing with different motors and looks, swapping them in and out, you know, dressing my girl up and down. Like a mans version of playing with dolls I guess. lol. I noticed on any jug with open ports bought recently ( in the last year), it has a more friendly angle for the exhaust routing.

I'm not sure what you mean?
There's two exaust port with the strip in the middle so the rings don't catch I guess... And grubee has a rectangle exaust opening... The new 2 into one is round... I didn't notice the angle

The ones I have look like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-230946.png
    Screenshot_20220219-230946.png
    539.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20220219-230644.png
    Screenshot_20220219-230644.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 82
The angle of the exhaust port is more than others.
I had noticed that on my Zeda 80 when i got it in May 2020...I just thought it was a Zeda thing to do which i liked that feature, i was always used to having to jocky the motor around a bit to be able to fit the pipe before that...So I guess maybe most of the CG manufacturers are smartening up a bit???...lol.

I had noticed that on my Zeda 80 when i got it in May 2020...I just thought it was a Zeda thing to do which i liked that feature, i was always used to having to jocky the motor around a bit to be able to fit the pipe before that...So I guess maybe most of the CG manufacturers are smartening up a bit???...lol.
Same here, and these newer jugs, the pipe go on with room to spare. Awesome sauce is what it is. lol

I'm wondering how much heat that divider can take... And if it's actually nessary... I see it as an obstacle and I want to rectangle the round exaust port for more flow...

Back