Has anyone else noticed?

Always match to reduce Eddy currents. Eddy currents restrict the flow like a plug in the way. The smooth it flows, the more power you can make.
My life was a simpler when I just had one motor and didn't know what anything else was.... By now got turned around and I'm going down stream side ways through the rapids now... 🤗

My life was a simpler when I just had one motor and didn't know what anything else was.... By now got turned around and I'm going down stream side ways through the rapids now... 🤗
I've become and addict for CG's. lol. Feels good to go ride something I built with my own two hands, and no one else has one like it.

Ok.... My Zeda triple 40 doesn't have the same exaust port and devider the intake port is round not rectangle like the pictures they described New/old... Marks gaskets fit it... But it's not as advertised

Attachments

• IMG_20220220_101010041.jpg
    IMG_20220220_101010041.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20220220_100747073_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220220_100747073_HDR.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20220220_100934573_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220220_100934573_HDR.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20220220_100845103_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220220_100845103_HDR.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20220219-230644.png
    Screenshot_20220219-230644.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 72
I've become and addict for CG's. lol. Feels good to go ride something I built with my own two hands, and no one else has one like it.
I'm going to try and build 3 the same... But everything is different... The pictures and descriptions don't match anything...

This is the best thread ever
So I've noticed an odd feature on some motors. The angle of the exhaust port is more than others. I seem to only find it on the open port jugs. Anyone else notice this? I never have to mess with the exhaust angle from the jug on these motors.
Now I do... Only because bicycle motor works dumped a bunch of the old style Zeda triple 40 on Amazon I was able to use mark20's gaskets and the mz65 pipes I have... Any amount of studding and comparison does nothing and you get what you get.... The bent mounting stud thrown in to seal the deal...

This is the best thread ever

Now I do... Only because bicycle motor works dumped a bunch of the old style Zeda triple 40 on Amazon I was able to use mark20's gaskets and the mz65 pipes I have... Any amount of studding and comparison does nothing and you get what you get.... The bent mounting stud thrown in to seal the deal...
I'm going to try and build 3 the same... But everything is different... The pictures and descriptions don't match anything...
Welcome to the world of cg's. lol. I shop ebay, and get to know my vendors. I send emails when I really like products, or they are really good. I also send emails to get to know them if I spend a large amount of money or am planning too. I want to know their reaction, when I'm just saying hi. The companies that take the time to personally reply back to a "hello, how are all of y'all?" email from a customer, is usually a top notch business/business person.

To add more of a spin... The wildcat pk80 from California motorbike has the new G4 clinder... I don't mind a mixed bag of stuff at least I know what I'm dealing with... I'm going to get 4 CDH replacement cylinders see what they actually are and 2 more of the dumpster diving Zeda triple 40 s... That way I have 4 matching tops and bottoms all the same.... and enough motors to not give a £*** and move on to other aspects of the building process... ;)

I'm all about originality... I ordered 10 kmc chains and got a fake ring... $1 found on the floor of Walmart ring... 🤣

To add more of a spin... The wildcat pk80 from California motorbike has the new G4 clinder... I don't mind a mixed bag of stuff at least I know what I'm dealing with... I'm going to get 4 CDH replacement cylinders see what they actually are and 2 more of the dumpster diving Zeda triple 40 s... That way I have 4 matching tops and bottoms all the same.... and enough motors to not give a £*** and move on to other aspects of the building process... ;)

Never hurts to have extras, you start building other things when that happens, then end up with more extra, and build more, and more, and more, and more!!
I'm all about originality... I ordered 10 kmc chains and got a fake ring... $1 found on the floor of Walmart ring... 🤣
Could have been worse, you could have received a half used roll of toilet paper, and not the part that's still on the roll. lol

Back