Has anyone ever done this?

100cc Chinese

Local time
10:48 PM
Hi, I’m curious if anyone has used one of the F-Zero engine-ready bikes and adapt a Honda CR125 engine to work on it? The F-Zero looks to be large enough to support a CR80 or 125 engine. I have built one 4 stroke bike and I have become fully in love with this awesome hobby! My goal is to have one of these F-Zero frame bikes well sorted out with a fast two stroke that has a bunch of power and manual gear box. Anyway, please let me know if you have seen this or feel if this is even possible. Thank you!

If that F Zero is the one I looked up the aluminum frame probably won't hold up with a 125cc motor/tranny hooked up to it. If you look up any 125cc bike it will have a steel frame supporting, it. There must be a reason for that just using common sense.

Hi, I’m curious if anyone has used one of the F-Zero engine-ready bikes and adapt a Honda CR125 engine to work on it? The F-Zero looks to be large enough to support a CR80 or 125 engine. I have built one 4 stroke bike and I have become fully in love with this awesome hobby! My goal is to have one of these F-Zero frame bikes well sorted out with a fast two stroke that has a bunch of power and manual gear box. Anyway, please let me know if you have seen this or feel if this is even possible. Thank you!
Risky's Ride was built on the BB Fzero frame. One of the reasons I sold it was because it scared me riding that aluminum light weight frame at 40 mph. Crosswinds pushed me all over the road and the worry of frame failure never left my mind on every ride. And that was with an 80cc china girl on it.

Attachments

• IMG-5531.JPG
    IMG-5531.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 21
Aluminum frame bike plus a motor with our little hobby/sport do not mix very well...Aluminum is extremely unforgiving and doesn't just bend and twist, it snaps under vibration road bumps etc...I will never build using an aluminum bike myself but to each his own...Hope your health and accident insurance is a good plan, you might want to look into life insurance as well...lol.

I think the cr125 has like 30 horsepower...
Hope your health and accident insurance is a good plan, you might want to look into life insurance as well...lol.
@100cc Chinese, Make sure that life insurance is a double indemnity policy for accidental death by motorised bicycle if that CR125 you want to use on an aluminum frame is really a 30 horsepower motor...lol...Your survivors will thank you for thinking of them...lol.

If you were a mechanical engineer and a master tig welder you could hypothetically build a safe bike. Those are huge ifs. The mech engineer at my work will spec out insanely strong mounts for robots because the mount has to survive a full speed crash, without fatigue.

If you were a mechanical engineer and a master tig welder you could hypothetically build a safe bike. Those are huge ifs. The mech engineer at my work will spec out insanely strong mounts for robots because the mount has to survive a full speed crash, without fatigue.
I actually have those mech engineers and master welders as friends of mine right here in Alamogordo, NM at White Sands Missile Range and Holloman AFB,
some of the best welders in the USA to keep our F-16s and missiles and drones flying...They do any and all welding for me whenever I need it.

Back