Has anyone got into a road rage confrontation on there motor bike?

sactownie

Local time
3:50 AM
I noticed the hotter weather seems to bring out the as* h*oles, I have had quite a few lay on there horn or yell at me while passing me, I yell right back at them and I think its going to be a confrontation soon. I am not doing anything to provoke these people, just riding my motor bike, thinking of selling it cause of this.. well not only this but this sure makes it easier.
What is it about the warmer weather doing this to people?

Last edited:
There's something seriously wrong with Californians. We've got *******s down here too but you never get more than a bird or two out of them.

This is what cyclists deal with on a daily basis. There's something that happens to the minds of people when they get into cars. It's a sickness, really. Even with a motor,you will never go fast enough to please drivers. They'll risk your life to save a few seconds.

=Timbone=

Yeah, there's just something about bicycles. Too many drivers simply hate us for being on the road.

And they know it as well as we do. So some of them, maybe sub-consciously, feel that it's perfectly okay to play fast and loose with our lives because they are part of a group who feels that we are the source of most of their troubles. (Never mind that it doesn't make sense and that their real problem is all of those other darned cars. They'll never admit such a thing.)

Me? I take a certain pride in going out there anyway. I'm doing something that's good for me and good for society as a whole. And I'm doing it in the face of their contempt. And though I don't say it very much, I'm proud of myself for doing it.

I've also instructed my wife very clearly that if some jackalope kills me because he was to darned lazy and contemptuous to simply not run me over, then she's to take him for everything he's got. I only hope he has something.

But he can darned well owe something anyway.

The stupid idiot attacked me. I was waving my arms up in the air to make him **** off but he kept attacking me. He got violent, people were watching. The crazyf**er BIT me.

Then the magpie flew away.

Just to add I never had any problems in the winter at all, I live in northern California and we have drought so it was riding weather all winter.

If you don't have a video camera rig something up to look like one. Attitudes change quickly when the enraged think they're being recorded.

Back