has anyone mounted a 47cc tanaka???

HI ScooterGuy,

how about putting a little contact and sales thread over in the vendor area.

there are paople here who will want more info on avaiability / pricing ,etc.

excellent layout, congratulations

steve

the 47cc tanaka is a great motor , at high rpms it is very well balanced , ive used a few of them with this system . i normally use the 49cc mitisubishi , couse its only about $100.00 where the 47cc tanaka is more like $350.00 with my sytem and a mega range rear sprocket and a 11 tooth drive sprocket you will never pedal.
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr161/thescooterguy/?action=view&current=finishedcover009.jpg

ScooterGuy,

are you saying that the setup that was linked to on photobucket is not yours and you don't have other info ?

thanks,
steve

ok then , if you go to the Vendor Area here on the forum and click on the "New Thread" button at the upper left corner you will be able to enter some facts and figures about your system.

it might be good to read the forum rules at some point to keep everyone on the same page and happy.

as to your comment of not knowing what kind of money "they" are talking, i guess i'm lost because if that's your info and product the question is what kind of money are YOU talking ?

please understand, i'm on your side, but a clearer communication of identity, contact and pricing is needed.

thanks,
steve

ya i was afraid of actually trying to sell something didnt want to ruffle any feathers now i do like to show off my creations , i sell the motor mount braket by itself for 80bucks thge drive sprocket is 25 . complete kit is 280 .00 includes the 49cc mitsubishi motor. thanks again for telling me about the vender thing i qwill give it a shot .

Back