Has anyone seen this before?

R

retro_racer

This was in Ebay,and said it was built in the 50's.The cool part is the Jackshaft uses the crank tube,and the great sweetheart sprocket on the rear drive.
1028_33_1_1.jpg

1028_a6_1_1.jpg

1028_eb_1_1.jpg

Man I was just thinking but with this same set up you could almost use any small engine. 2 or 4 stroke. :D They have the motor plates in Ebay for realy cheap too.Just center in up,and weld it in.I wish I would have seen this sooner.Go figure I built my frame around the motor what was I thinking?

:LOL: i did notice the glaring lack of a link to it, i guess retro' isn't in a sharing mood...maybe he doesn't want 270 people bidding against him, eh? :LOL:

only joking, retro'...i remember when srdavo posted "look what i bought on ebay", not "look what's available on ebay"...strategy is everything :p

that's a cool setup & i'm always imagining how nicely a briggs 5hp would fit on sabrina II 8)

No Joe,I already have 1 project on the bench,two of dax's engines comming to reconstruct,and I'm waiting on dementions for another frame to show up. Then I have to Clean my bike up to take to a couple of shows,and the fair this summer.
Augi You are going to have to explain how to post a link in here.I'm doing something wrong.I've tryed it a couple of times in here,and keep lose'n the link.I hit paste,and it comes up blank space.

i had a look inside your post...

1st thing, you need to UN-check "disable BBCode in this post"...let me know if that helps.

By the way it is still up for sale in Ebay.I just tryed tp link it again with no luck.Its under whizzer,and on the first page.They were saying they ride it all the time.
Not a problem Augi,My auction experience tells me to bid only what I can aford.After that make them pay for it :D :D :D

oh yeah, re: ebay links.

please post only ebay item numbers for use in the ebay searchbox at the top of the forum, it helps to pay for our MBc tank stickers 8)

I'll have to try that Augi thanks.heres the auction number if anyone wants it. WHIZZER MOTORBIKE / BUILT IN 1959 / W/ CAST BRIGGS ENG.
#140115251105 I'm going to have to work on this :D

That thing is sweet, I love vintage homebuilts. I thought about it but would hate to have to pay the shipping on yet another back burner project.

Back