Has anyone tried these tubes?

inspectorcritic

Local time
8:49 AM
Screenshot_20191015-110232.png
i don't see how it can work
I just tried a new blue slime called Tube Armor from Walmart it gives flats when I did not have them and I can't patch them I got 2 bikes down with it try putting patches on and the patch won't seal from the snot don't use the s**t it needs to be recalled def***tive product.

Last edited:
It's not the tube, it's the tire. I run Continentals and have never had a flat in 7+ yrs. I remember the old days, riding on Kendas and hoping I'd make it home. I'm sure other quality brands like Michelin and others are just as good.

It's not the tube, it's the tire. I run Continentals and have never had a flat in 7+ yrs. I remember the old days, riding on Kendas and hoping I'd make it home. I'm sure other quality brands like Michelin and others are just as good.
Got any pics or stats info links what makes them superior?

Pisses me off all the $$$ I've paid to educate the next generations, what a waste. You can lead a horse to water but you can't makem drink it. We need to bring back and allow teachers to administer some tough love with a good ass whoopin.

Pisses me off all the $$$ I've paid to educate the next generations, what a waste. You can lead a horse to water but you can't makem drink it. We need to bring back and allow teachers to administer some tough love with a good ass whoopin.
Bull s**t never been with horse it will keep on drinking 50 gallon and will not stop eating. One has to whip to get any transportation out of f*** Hollywood.

Watched a video on these tubes. They worked in the video but they also seem kinda of pricey.
I've haven't got a flat tire on a bicycle since I was a kid.
Currently on my Rambler I just have the stock Walmart tubes that the bike came with and on the new build I went with maxxis 1.5mm thick downhill tubes.
I also ride in the left tire track of the lane. All the s**t ends up along the curb and gutter or in the bike lanes. I try and stay out of that s**t.

Exactly. The cheap department store tubes are fine, get a quality tire, and avoid road hazards, you'll never have to worry about flats again. Those low-cost tires are built to a price, it's not worth it.

Got any pics or stats info links what makes them superior?
No, but I just know good quality tires = less flats. I like the contis because they are priced close to those crappy Kendas and Bells, and are much better at puncture-resistance. If you're running a quality tire, tube quality doesn't come into play.

A thorn resistant tube is a heavy bugger vs a reg tube. I do believe they help in resisting flats and don't cost a bunch.

Back