Hate to be that guy...

2/3 of the last fleabay kits I ordered were trash. $300 waste

Get the $150 Zeda with the upgraded crank bearings.
Hmmm really? Its really opinion based cuz ive ordered about 8 kits from eBay and all were decent. One was dropped upon delivery by UPS over my wall and the head cracked. But that was the worst I think. I will admit though that no two kits were 100% the same. Guess I never really had a "GOOD" quality china girl so maybe I dont know what im missing out on? Lol

Hmmm really? Its really opinion based cuz ive ordered about 8 kits from eBay and all were decent. One was dropped upon delivery by UPS over my wall and the head cracked. But that was the worst I think. I will admit though that no two kits were 100% the same. Guess I never really had a "GOOD" quality china girl so maybe I dont know what im missing out on? Lol

Half of the threads on this forum concern these Chinese garbage kits.

Take the wisdom. Buy the $150 Zeda

OP If you want to Tinker Alot and really want the "hands on experience" Get an Ebay kit. If you wish to spend more time riding, less time with grease under your nails get the Zeda I guess, Never had one myself though.

Considering building a 2 stroker. whats the best kit? (<$250) can't find any recent threads on this.
Thanks!
Zeda is good but CDH Power Mega comes with balanced stroker crank, hex hardware and 8mm mounting bolts with the front mount already widened for larger tubes. From ebay but not the sual ebay scrap.

Back