Hauling the tonnage - My Sick Bike Parts Shift Kit

I generally call David Staton. However his website has a contact e-mail.
Thank you.
Oh, thats OK...my wallet just needs a coroners autopsy and a mortician...These things just suck out all the life out of your wallet...lol...DAMIEN
At least this gal gives ya a happy ending, unlike ex's. Lol.
Damn you guys, you are bound & determined to make me spend my money on a shift kit. I want 1 bad for my 142f huasheng. They look so sweet, I'm just lost when it comes to shift kits & what's needed to do it. If I could see 1 or have a hands on session with 1 I could figure it out, Lol at expense of my wallet.
Now you are starting to understand the addiction. 😆. Soon you will be pricing yourself by the lb to get happy time money. LMFAO. I have so much stuff, and am always buying more. So many things you can do with these engines and engine kits.

I generally call David Staton. However his website has a contact e-mail.
The a set of WI Trails freewheels will cost around $200. But you could get by with the Trails on the engine drive and a cheapo on the pedal drive. It only comes with a steel 28t chainring. You can then buy two 4 hole chainrings to add on. I added a 36t and a 44t. The engine drive sprocket is a 44t. I always get steel chainrings. If he has to make bottom brackets for you request that steel ones be made.

The a set of WI Trails freewheels will cost around $200. But you could get by with the Trails on the engine drive and a cheapo on the pedal drive. It only comes with a steel 28t chainring. You can then buy two 4 hole chainrings to add on. I added a 36t and a 44t. The engine drive sprocket is a 44t. I always get steel chainrings. If he has to make bottom brackets for you request that steel ones be made.
When it comes to my personal bikes and project for the year, I don't worry about cost to much. For all the free fixing I do for people, I'm a cheap mofo. 😆

So you have a 2x8? But really more like a 2x7 since that 11t wouldn't be very useful other than to gather a lot of down hill speed.

The non redundant sequential method you could use would be:

1(1-4)
2(4-7)

For 8 sequential non redundant gear ratios.

As for the flexing on the cogs, have you tried riveting them together?
Yes, i have a 2 x 8 setup.

Back