Have a beer with me

Don't put them in the garden! They will take over your whole yard. When I was a kid, my mum had a potato fall behind the pans and was forgotten for a while, sprouted like mad. It was winter, some snow on the ground, and she threw it in the yard. By spring we had a whole potato field.

Don't put them in the garden! They will take over your whole yard. When I was a kid, my mum had a potato fall behind the pans and was forgotten for a while, sprouted like mad. It was winter, some snow on the ground, and she threw it in the yard. By spring we had a whole potato field.
That's different, this is a controlled burn. By having a loose hill the taters go deep.

Not a big beer drinker but I do enjoy a jar of Toxic Waste. Close to 20% alcohol. Just because you can't taste it doesn't mean it isn't there. Respect Toxic Waste or you'll just be another victim.

20210513_161411.jpg

IMG_20161207_160729.jpg

I'm going to go around and transplant sprouts from around the area to my yard... City won't miss them...
Guys in CA. were digging up and stealing trees from the freeway on/off ramps. In broad daylight.
People just assumed they worked for the city
It took months until someone noticed "what happened to all of our freeway trees" :ROFLMAO:
They finally got busted, but not until they stole $100,000 in trees
The workers were illegals hired by some guy who told them it was there job to dig up those trees
The cops never did find the guy

Guys in CA. were digging up and stealing trees from the freeway on/off ramps. In broad daylight.
People just assumed they worked for the city
It took months until someone noticed "what happened to all of our freeway trees" :ROFLMAO:
They finally got busted, but not until they stole $100,000 in trees
The workers were illegals hired by some guy who told them it was there job to dig up those trees
The cops never did find the guy
And there not going to find out 🤫

Back