Have you mounted two engines on one bike?

I once put jet fuel in my bike and as soon as I pulled the throttle, the bike and my pants were never to be seen again. Until it landed at Ain al-Asad airbase in Iraq on January 8th.

The U.S. still thinks it was Iran. Hehe

I've been interested in building a big or two for some years now, however; Everytime I look into motors, parts, projects others have done or working on I seem to run into the same dilemma! It seems that everyone involved in this who's actively posting has a blog building motors would have you hate each other talk s**t on each other instead of putting something positive out there that actually educate someone on how to do things how to get started in it how to correct issues that are in their experience excetera excetera is there a blog out there or anyting available a site where you can go and just get the straightforward information without getting stuck in the middle of a pissing match.?

What I mean is I don't know who's who on here and most of those that seem in the know on one level or another, have actually taken off the shelf stuff and made some cool bikes and there are those who've got skills and they've gone out on a limb and tried new innovative stuff that's without a doubt kick-ass. I understand rivalry all too well I also understand the line can get blurry in business and ego that being said if tolerance was capable and attitude was rethought if those are actual issues as associates or peer to peer the small group of you could take this market to a level in many ways and areas that would benefit all. I'm very clear on what you guys do but I'm unclear of the reason you do it. The end results on many things I've seen online got me interested. The variations in all areas got my attention but the innovation inspired me and together I'm hooked and now determined to take the initiative and start building my ideas or visions of what I'd want to have, however I've not got the capital to piss away on crap, I like most don't like to waste my time I value it far too much and if and when I get into anything I give it my all for reasons most would disagree with but to build anything that is in the top teir and hopefully it has some inspiration value and or furthers the market in that area even a tiny bit and others get involved and it grows a tiny bit is rewarding. I know I'm not the smartest guy in the room and don't claim to be but I'm smart enough to know and firmly believe that you surround yourself with those smarter than you in a particular area and that cuts down the learning curve saves money and you learn right from wrong faster on all levels allowing you to get closer to peer to peer situation all of which equals a better chance of achieving the goals I set out to. Hopefully the opportunity to get the chance to listen to the thoughts and ideas some of you have comes about as this is something new and I can use some solid guidance and direction in my endeavors. Look forward to any and all advise suggestions in all areas. Thanks in advance

The dual engine bike continues its tests. As far as looks are concerned I really do like that bike and the way it looks like it's still moving when it's standing still. The expansion chamber looks like it's ready for what's coming. Curiouser and curiouser.

Without a doubt this is a sick f'ing bike! I want to build one myself...

I've been interested in building a big or two for some years now, however; Everytime I look into motors, parts, projects others have done or working on I seem to run into the same dilemma! It seems that everyone involved in this who's actively posting has a blog building motors would have you hate each other talk sh*t on each other instead of putting something positive out there that actually educate someone on how to do things how to get started in it how to correct issues that are in their experience excetera excetera is there a blog out there or anyting available a site where you can go and just get the straightforward information without getting stuck in the middle of a pissing match.?
Welcome to the forums and the hobby. Unfortunately the hobby is filled with lots of guys that would like nothing more than to have pissing matches. I don't have time or patience for those people. The forums are good for the newcomers looking to learn but the Facebook groups have all the top builders and the cool bikes you don't normally see. If you follow the groups you will quickly find out who the good guys are and who the a**hats are. There have been lots of innovations and upgrades to the hobby in the last year and high quality stuff is available but you have to know where to look and be prepared to wait for custom made parts. That bike you posted looks really cool but I don't think he ever finished it. It was built by Rob at zedamotorsports. He was and is one of the biggest thieves in the hobby. He took thousands of dollars in orders then shut the website down and took off with the money.
Good luck in whatever you decide to build.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Back