Haven't ridden in 6 months

Local time
9:03 PM
Had to move to Massachusetts to help wife with elderly parents.
My bike is collecting dust in basement storage. Laws here are fuzzy at best. Trying to get back to maine so I can ride.

I would lose my shirt if I sold it
If you get caught riding plead your rights. Take a sharpy and write 49cc or print an authentic looking sticker with top speed, cc, and have the numbers all in legal limits. Remember to never admit guilt or that can be used as a confession against you. When in doubt plead your Miranda rights and don't let them seize your bike as they need due process to deprive you from your property. Also you need not provide or let them take ID just plead the 5th.

Had to move to Massachusetts to help wife with elderly parents.
My bike is collecting dust in basement storage. Laws here are fuzzy at best. Trying to get back to maine so I can ride.
I doubt if the cops will fuvk with you they would probably admire you for mechanic talent what most people do with me just tell them cop gas kit 49cc.
If you go out printing stickers you can get a couple of years jail time fraud knowingly and intentionally trying to deceive law enforcement with hardcore court evidence rather than a slip of the tongue.

If you get caught riding plead your rights. Take a sharpy and write 49cc or print an authentic looking sticker with top speed, cc, and have the numbers all in legal limits. Remember to never admit guilt or that can be used as a confession against you. When in doubt plead your Miranda rights and don't let them seize your bike as they need due process to deprive you from your property. Also you need not provide or let them take ID just plead the 5th.
The few riders down here are punks riding on the sidewalks making all of us look bad so the police think that we all are punks plus your top speed in mass is 20 mph my ride will load up and foul the plug at that speed it really sucks

sorry to hear that they are strict in your area. I figure eventually as these bikes get more popular the cops will get even more strict due to people riding unsafely etc. I smile at cops and nod when they see me. I have 0 f***s to give in respect to whether it is legal or not ( I just make sure not to be doing any illegal stuff in respect to driving too fast for conditions and stop signs and never have any contraband on me while riding. the way I figure the worst they can do is confiscate my bike and fine me. at 49 yrs old, if all I have ever got in trouble for is a damn motorized bike then so be it. I would seriously laugh at some prick if they made a big deal about a motorized bike when people are killing other people in our society and doing real crimes. I rode around on illegal uninspected chopped and mutilated triumph motorcycles for years. when I would get pulled over- I would be polite, give ID and smile and say uhhh huh, im sorry sir, and never ever got even a fine for my triumph choppers.

Back