He;s doing 3 speed and 8 speed ! check this out

C

cheap ride

Just browsing on the net, google searches for 3 speed motorized bicycle and i came accross a web site in my own backyard of Australia, (N.S.W.) This is the web page of a very well equiped bicycle shop they manufacture and sell a tandem bicycle with a motor assist kit (25cc robin) that is equiped with your choice of either a 3 or 8 speed gearbox, The owners have riden all over the island of tasmania on their motorized bicycle. I have sent them an email enquiring to wether they will sell the gearbox on it's own and what it's dimensions are, cost, ect, here is the web address:

http://www.macleaycbd.com.au/cycles.html

scroll down the page about half way, you will see the words Freedom Machine 3 speed MG Mak Multi-Geared Motor Assist Kit.:)

:cool:The idea sounds impressive...except

cost...$2207 USD for 1.25hp & 8-speed kit, or $1765 for 3-speed & chinese engine. Subtracting $250 without engine still cost quite a bit.

recommended power source is 200 watt engine.

Myron

man, this is what I have been looking for... Now that price, is NOT what I have been looking for, and that is why I was thinking of just modifying an old Mountain Bike, so to look like a beach cruiser...

Back