Head comparison sizing,

Local time
4:38 PM
So you know the flat cnc head right how much thinner in profile is it over the stock head?

I ordered a new intake and its needed for a special build my current stock head has a little to much "head" to clear top tubes quite well.

So head debth is needed to gain a few mm off the top

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 97
You can just trim down the fins on your stock head with a Dremel, won't affect the cooling any.

You can just trim down the fins on your stock head with a Dremel, won't affect the cooling any.
That's the same thing I told these dunces on Fb! They made it sound like. Few mm off the top will kill it, every two stroke broke a fin once and they ran fine.....

But.... I still brought the rse head just in case

No one "says nothing" about rse cheap heads which would leave one to think WOULD they benefit from colder plugs and over jetting seeing they run hot?

Maybe a winter head or maybe just a catch, they WOULDNT make them if they dont work im a firm believer that something cannot exist if it has no function.

Hence name on rock solid engines.

I always look for a bike that the engine will fit comfortably in frame. Out of the fifteen or so bike I only needed one offset intake manifold, and that was a bike of my buddy's so no option.

The old Schwinn 5 Star is probably the best bike for a motor, no front derailleur, 6 speed. lots of room, you can fit a shift kit and they look great.

I always look for a bike that the engine will fit comfortably in frame. Out of the fifteen or so bike I only needed one offset intake manifold, and that was a bike of my buddy's so no option.

The old Schwinn 5 Star is probably the best bike for a motor, no front derailleur, 6 speed. lots of room, you can fit a shift kit and they look great.
I got an old bmx 20 possibly a Murray or Sears and im pretty sure its not a western flyer due to stamping on the front tube but not on the drop out area. I need to make a tad bit more room to tilt the block.

I will probably use the rock solid cnc head (cheap version) or ground down the 4 fins that are slightly blocking.

In theory ID like to keep them at half height instead of grounding them all the way down in the rear of the block or i could modify front in for a 24 inch front disk fork which will properly pitch the carb

Attachments

• 20210522_210604.jpg
    20210522_210604.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 99
I saw another in the gallery, the moved the two top bars and rewelded everything. Looks like you'll just have to remove a little from the outside fins, and leave the ones in the center where you need it the most.

20" wheels on a bikes are pretty fast, I put a 50 on a 20" bike and it was pretty quick for a little motor.

I saw another in the gallery, the moved the two top bars and rewelded everything. Looks like you'll just have to remove a little from the outside fins, and leave the ones in the center where you need it the most.

20" wheels on a bikes are pretty fast, I put a 50 on a 20" bike and it was pretty quick for a little motor.
Itsore for my wife then me seeing it will be our first 1 on 1 ride together.

Still haven t figured what im building my self yet I have not ridden in about 3 years due to certain reasons so. đź‘Ť.

I got an old bmx 20 possibly a Murray or Sears and im pretty sure its not a western flyer due to stamping on the front tube but not on the drop out area. I need to make a tad bit more room to tilt the block.

I will probably use the rock solid cnc head (cheap version) or ground down the 4 fins that are slightly blocking.

In theory ID like to keep them at half height instead of grounding them all the way down in the rear of the block or i could modify front in for a 24 inch front disk fork which will properly pitch the carb
Man you literally painted everything silver, are you going to contrast that with anything? I mean the chrome and everything... Smh.

Man you literally painted everything silver, are you going to contrast that with anything? I mean the chrome and everything... Smh.
I read that again, sorry
Man that sounded rude I didn't mean for it to be , my apologies. Just shoulda asked if you would like some paint tips or something not sure. Anyway that is a sweet frame nice find.

So you know the flat cnc head right how much thinner in profile is it over the stock head?

I ordered a new intake and its needed for a special build my current stock head has a little to much "head" to clear top tubes quite well.

So head debth is needed to gain a few mm off the top
I tried that head you have pictures , it made my engine overheat very quickly. I think they are mostly for pocket bikes , also needs a different spark plug .

Back