Head studs / top end

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's talking to somebody that seems to have missed a point the first few times it was mentioned by multiple members. Don't mistake me pointing out your errors as condescending. It's just a factual observation. I don't care one way or the other if you want to follow the advice given or not, but this isn't high school and I ain't your daddy. I don't have time for soft language and childish games. You get the facts and nothing more. Can't handle it? Not my problem. Working in shops my whole life and around a bunch of old timers taught me one thing. It ain't personal, it's just efficient.
Missed the point ? My man did you not read the part where I said one of you say one thing and the other says another? I don’t care what you’ve been doing for one day much less your whole life. I wasn’t disrespectful at all to you, I just explained that the condescending comment is annoying, whether you say that’s what it was or wasn’t but all that ain’t your daddy "EXPLETIVE DELETED", is weird as hell to say to some one. And just because I’m asking for advice doesn’t mean I wanted you specifically to answer it, that’s the reason it’s open obviously.

That's one thing about asking for advice, you can take it or leave it

But to complain :LOL:
That’s the one thing about an open forum I’m not asking anyone specifically for advice so if you feel the need to be a "EXPLETIVE DELETED" over the internet don’t give your input. ✅

We are not a collective hive mind.

There are different solutions to the same problem.

The method Impulse mentioned has not only been mentioned in this thread but countless others on the same topic of head gaskets not sealing properly.

Some heads / jugs are so imperfect castings that they will NOT seal at all until you "deck" them (ie the method Impulse described).

We are not a collective hive mind.

There are different solutions to the same problem.

The method Impulse mentioned has not only been mentioned in this thread but countless others on the same topic of head gaskets not sealing properly.
I never said your a collective hive mind, btw who even says that? Lol i simply said it can be confusing to someone when one says one thing and another literally says the complete opposite.

Missed the point ? My man did you not read the part where I said one of you say one thing and the other says another? I don’t care what you’ve been doing for one day much less your whole life. I wasn’t disrespectful at all to you, I just explained that the condescending comment is annoying, whether you say that’s what it was or wasn’t but all that ain’t your daddy s**t , is weird as hell to say to some one. And just because I’m asking for advice doesn’t mean I wanted you specifically to answer it, that’s the reason it’s open obviously.

Complains about people being condescending, and then acts like a condescending a** to others. 🤔

Good job, hypocrite.

Not sure where you saw me say something contrary to somebody else. I am the third person to mention the head flange surface being uneven. Want me to go back and quote them for you?

Actually, nevermind. I have no more time to waste on passive-aggressive hypocrites. Good luck with your project. I am now blocking you on this forum.

So what’s confusing is one person says one thing and then another says something different and if it’s annoying to answer my question then don’t "EXPLETIVE DELETED" answer . All y’all that have been doing this awhile are ignorant as hell to people just getting involved in this "EXPLETIVE DELETED" . If you read the whole thread you would see what I’m talking about .
“So what has been explained to you a few times” is talking to someone like their a child
Let me be the one to treat you like a CHILD then since that is what you think Fusey...I have seen nothing but help and support coming your way and in response you like to bite the hand that is feeding you and then throwing a tantrum like a CHILD!!!

With this in mind, I am now locking this thread from further replies...Straighten out and fly right Fusey.
I will not tolerate any further abuse of fellow forum members...If you don't believe me, TRY ME, and find out the hard way....DAMIEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back