heavy duty poverty 3 piece crank for sale..

I have a poverty 3 piece crank pedal setup for a bicycle. I had the 3 piece crank on my mountain bike with my engine kit. The crank has one sprocket on it because I eliminated all the gears on the bike. This is a heavy duty crank with black meal pedals. It made for a bmx bike but works fine on a mountain bike. I will get some pictures posted of the crank.

orginaly payed $45.00

Asking $10.00

Pm me!

Thanks

is it still for sale or is it sold

i'm looking for somthing exactly as that crank,question though does it still have it original bearings if so let me know whelan wheels:)

hello there

well just wondering how could I go about purchasing the 3 piece crank off of you if at all possible because the fact is I live in canada, if you can try to pm me. from Whelan Wheels:rolleyes:

hello there again

Well I tried to pm you but my computer for some reason has a security feature
that prevents so called pop ups and it's thinking that what ever the reason the
message appearing on the screen is a pop up and it's frustrating when your trying to contact some one and you can't get through.Sorry that I haven't reached you yet but if i can't pm ya then try to e-mail me from whelan wheels.:-/

you may "allow pop-ups from this site" safely...we don't have anything malicious going on here :)

cool

my computer has a wierd security feature and some times it blocks me from viewing things that i'm trying to view.i'll have to figure out a way around it.
:???:

Back