Hello all and thank you.

Frogslayer

Local time
1:07 AM
I've been lurking here for a while now and have learned so much because of the great open discussions taking place. Since i just completed my first build i thought i could at least contribute a picture.
20190119_034645.jpg

Welcome to the forum group. I've been in the group for a few years and this is the first build seen with the carb in the front and the exhaust in the back. Turning the engine top end must not be a problem. The clutch arm connection behind the seat post is also a first. Do you have it up and running ok?

Yeah I just brought it over to my brother in law's to show him and we both rode it in the snow. Tricky in snow covered car tracks but we both were smiling. It seems like it is running rich but will idle for about 3 minutes before it loads up and dies. I was just going to leave it rich until after break in.

... this is the first build seen with the carb in the front and the exhaust in the back. Turning the engine top end must not be a problem.
this only like 3rd one I've seen and peeps ripped the guy on youtube for it, but hey, only purists really try to find fault but if a guy's having fun with it, what's the biggie?
hope you're with us a long time, Frog

haha! i have that tach too, somewhere but hated it shuts off after a bit when im riding. cheap tho!

Back