hello all!

danmarjon

Local time
2:41 AM
Well I'm thinking of building one of these things, and I found this sight. The problem is I don't have a lot of money to put in it, ... What advise can you give to a 1st timer? should I start with the smaller engine? should I look for a mountain bike with gears , or go with the classic cruiser. Looking forward to this!

Welcome to MBc, Dan. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum. Good Luck.

I know that this is not really an answer to your question, but we must all get aquainted first. Learn something about bikes and motors before asking questions.

Last edited:
Welcome

Hi. Well that depends on your taste and style. Cruisers are classic more laid back. Mountain bikes are ok though. I like hand breaks that i know. Watch out for Fenders metal can buckle and lock up a tire quick.:helmet:

Back