Hello All.

Be very very CAREFUL!! there is enough juice in one to kill you hands down in an instant.

Drain all caps and test to be sure before touching anything!!!
I know it works, what's best way 2 discharge a cap in a microwave. I know what a capacitor feels like!!! College instructor would charge them & toss them at you, & Yell Think Fast!! Natural instinct is to catch it. Lol then it would knock the 💩 out of you on contact.

Lol the other thing that's fun with capacitors, is find a outlet that's wired to a switch, find a capicator thats not rated high enough voltage & wire it to the outlet. When your buddy or whoever turns switch on it sounds like a pistol going off. 🤣🤪😂

Please, be very careful! When powered as intended from a 120vac line, one set of wires coming off those transformers carries potentially deadly high voltage at considerable amperage. I've used them specifically for the high voltage output, many times. Be safe, high voltage isn't forgiving

Hey guys, I guess this is a hello again. I built my first bike back in 2016 and did just about everything wrong. I started tinkering and I learned it over the course of a couple years. Now it’s 2022 and I can say I’ve mastered just about everything motorized bicycle related, including engine building. I own Big Ts Motorized Bikes out of Chicago and I build and sell motorized bicycles and race engines full time.

Well, that’s enough about me, you guys will be seeing much more of me now that I’m back on.

By the way, you don’t need a hybrid to go fast, just a properly built CD will do.

Here’s one of my big bores performing, and this was before I mastered the schnurle porting technique.

Would've been nice to have a pre ride walk around of the bike. Then the viewer knows exactly what you're riding. Nice save on the light. Get an actual speedometer or at least a bicycle computer. The GPS apps aren't always very accurate. Really good job with the helmet cam; smooth with no jerky motions.

Hey guys, I guess this is a hello again. I built my first bike back in 2016 and did just about everything wrong. I started tinkering and I learned it over the course of a couple years. Now it’s 2022 and I can say I’ve mastered just about everything motorized bicycle related, including engine building. I own Big Ts Motorized Bikes out of Chicago and I build and sell motorized bicycles and race engines full time.

Well, that’s enough about me, you guys will be seeing much more of me now that I’m back on.

By the way, you don’t need a hybrid to go fast, just a properly built CD will do.

Here’s one of my big bores performing, and this was before I mastered the schnurle porting technique.

Nice ride! What I'm curious about is you say, "and this was before I mastered the schnurle porting technique".
There is no technique the cylinders come Schnuerle ported from the factory and this design is to promote loop scavenging without the use of a deflector piston. You can't change this!

Nice ride! What I'm curious about is you say, "and this was before I mastered the schnurle porting technique".
There is no technique the cylinders come Schnuerle ported from the factory and this design is to promote loop scavenging without the use of a deflector piston. You can't change this!
The cylinders absolutely do no come schnurle ported. The transfer angles come horrible, a lot of them feed fuel directly out the exhaust or horizontally vs toward the back of the cylinder.

Not only this, none of them come with the exhaust port centered.

It takes good work to get the cylinders to an effective “schnurle” port.

The cylinders absolutely do no come schnurle ported. The transfer angles come horrible, a lot of them feed fuel directly out the exhaust or horizontally vs toward the back of the cylinder.

Not only this, none of them come with the exhaust port centered.

It takes good work to get the cylinders to an effective “schnurle” port.
Dude schnurle ported means without the use of a defector type piston and the blow down timing between exh and transfers aiding scavenging. It has nothing to do with correcting the angles or your porting method and the exh port is not centered for a reason so as to clear the down tube and it makes no difference.
Most all late model and by late I mean from the 70's and up 2t's are schnurle ported in the performance category and most utility engines as well, it's easier to make and just works better!
Sorry but you'll need a better understanding of what's what before claiming to be a race engine builder!
Check my post back in 2016 about properly correcting the transfer angles, many of us do it and it's not that big a deal and not a schnurle porting technique your confused here.

Well whatever it is that you are doing Tommy, never sell me one of those engines. Ever. I don't mind it sounding like the one in the video, just keep me at 30mph please. Is that possible? :ROFLMAO:

Back