Hello All

50sville

Roy here from MBc-EDITED OUT

Helping to promote the hobby with my little websites!

Merry Christmas

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MBc and hope you hang around. We got some great pepes here.
From the Giant Side of Texas!

My sites do not sell anything! They just share info to people that need it. There is no forums for interaction. I do not care if no one goes to my site's. They are just there for the people that need the info. Does that answer your question?

I had to say it
too many come here trying to take more than they give like that
if you are cool, it'll all come out in the wash
if not, we let you know our feelings from the start

you know what i understand? i understand that you just got by my guy, but it won't work with me :censored:

your sites are merely vehicles for the prominent top banners that link to an engine/kit seller...namely birddog's. all you offer is a loosely organized collection of web-culled-pics of motoredbikes....maybe even some of ours? i know exactly what you're trying to "promote."

in the last year, a good many incidents of aggressive and/or covert commercial self-promotion at MBc can be linked to grube products and sales people, maybe more so than with any other single group or source. this has gone beyond an "unrelated chain of occurrances" and is looking more & more like a pattern of behavior. it's as perplexing now as it ever was, too...grube products are fine, and would sell just as well, or better, without the pushiness.

links removed, the account de-activated, but not deleted or banned. you'll need to use the "contact us" form to fully explain your part in this current "misunderstanding" before we allow you to participate here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back