Hello All

Hi All, I'm new here and have yet to introduce myself properly.Profile and intro are forthcomming.Thought it too important to wait-heads up-Roy is one of the good guys!!He is a wealth of info and a most helpful person. Doc Parker

New Member Roy

I guess I have to introduce myself again!

Roy - vintage motorized collector

50sville.com

what you need to do, roy...post-haste...is to completely read my previous reply and PM me before you do anything else.

doc parker: don't start your time on this board by playing me. i take my job seriously & am NOT too thrilled about a pair of suspicious new accounts working in conjunction. who the heck are you, a complete stranger, to tell us that 50sv, another complete stranger, is a good guy?

i'm ready to see this thru, and will be standing by all day...give it your best, but i'm pretty sure i know how this one's gonna end :devilish::devilish:

It sent me the re register deal so that is what I did

It sent me the re register email so I went into the introduce process again.
I just read your posts. I can assure you I am not affiliated with any companies
if that is what you are wondering. I do have google ads on my sites but the revenue does not add up to be much per year that is for sure.It definitely does not cover my expense's of maintaining my web servers. I pretty sure
I had one of the first vintage motor bikes on the net. It was monarksupertwin.com and then I changed it to 50sville.com because over the years I got interested in other motorized bikes from the 30's 40's and 50's.
There is NO commercial interest on my part. Just in to the Hobby of motorized
bikes. I ran in to your site by chance on google. I like it so far except for the
suspicion in my intentions.
Roy

As far a Doc Parker a lot of people know me on the net because of the motor bike stuff. I answer a lot of questions and point people in the right direction on the history of motor bikes when possible.
Roy

ok, then...we'll let my suspicions and your response stand for now...i think you should take a close look at our structure...read my entire rule-thread (pay attention to our policies on commerce)...search out some of the history of our past experiences with certain grube-affiliated personell.

until i see how you interact here, i'm not going to allow you to post links to your sites, because it appears their only true purpose is to expose the birddog banner.

"doc parker" and i have our own business to attend to.

and remember: NOONE here knows you...so merely telling us how popular y'all are isn't the same thing, is it? all we know right now is what we've seen. from a security standpoint, i ain't likin' it.

I welcome everyone who makes an intro
but now, I am going to be more diligent on checking links they post before I welcome them
I am not doing this to get clicks for other sites :(

I guess I can look at the history..I'm kind of in the dark with the controversy. I do have some pictures of Grubee powered bikes on my site but I found the articles on the net and just thought they looked cool. I pretty much post articles and pictures that people send me
some of the stuff is from the net but I post were it came from if at all possible. I pulled my site down not to long ago and am rebuilding it because everyone was taking my pictures and articles without asking. I have a lot of info and pictures on motor bikes. A lot more than
the few pictures on my site.
Roy

Back