Hello, and what engine do I have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33209
  • Start date
Wow Damien I like both versions. I wouldn't have expected such a sporty look to work so good.

Hmmm, I wonder if I'll be able to fit the muffler on now...with the fork facing the right way...Also, not telling you where I bought the bike, I understand it's the "site that shall not be named" lol.

Just answer my PM and tell me...lol...DAMIEN

Danggit I also broke the choke lever off during installation. And there is no room to fit it. I guess I"m going to have to grind and see if I can get those mounts down a little lower.

So if you're playing at home I:

Broken the choke lever - 10 pts
installed fork in a new exciting way = Fatality 50 pts
installed fuel filter upside down. - 5 points
getting closer.jpg

So if you're playing at home I:

Broken the choke lever - 10 pts
installed fork in a new exciting way = Fatality 50 pts
installed fuel filter upside down. - 5 points
We have a winner boys and girls...lol...DAMIEN

Note that corrections are already made in this pic

Ps...Now i can see the Switz name...It IS made by Hyper, so you have got the same bike as i do...lol.

So I picked one of these up for the kit bike because the Cheata had this style and I thought I might as well keep them the same. But now I like the look of the muffler that came with the kit. Other than space and style, is there a difference?

Attachments

• muffler2.jpg
    muffler2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 132
So I got frustrated and hired a young man from the south side of Chicago to finish this up for me. He has a little company tweaking out two strokes and selling assembled kits: Big T's Motorized Bicycles. Real nice kid. He's a real safety freak. He wouldn't install the the cargo rack, made me buy a heavier duty version that attaches to the seat. He wouldn't reinforce the fenders with steel flat stock. I appreciate it but this guy does 60mph on his two stroke in the city, lol.

- New wheels with 12 gauge spokes
- Grubee trans
- Set screw on the hub adapter
-Had to switch to thinner tires for chain clearance

Only issue is that the crank won't clear the transmission cover so that's off for now. Have to figure something out for that.

I picked it up today and couldn't resist taking it for a test ride. Here's a video for those that are interested.

So I got frustrated and hired a young man from the south side of Chicago to finish this up for me. He has a little company tweaking out two strokes and selling assembled kits: Big T's Motorized Bicycles. Real nice kid. He's a real safety freak. He wouldn't install the the cargo rack, made me buy a heavier duty version that attaches to the seat. He wouldn't reinforce the fenders with steel flat stock. I appreciate it but this guy does 60mph on his two stroke in the city, lol.

- New wheels with 12 gauge spokes
- Grubee trans
- Set screw on the hub adapter
-Had to switch to thinner tires for chain clearance

Only issue is that the crank won't clear the transmission cover so that's off for now. Have to figure something out for that.

I picked it up today and couldn't resist taking it for a test ride. Here's a video for those that are interested.
That guy know's his s@!t!! You picked the right guy to work your motors. He builds some screamers. Ever seen his youtube channel?

Looks like a cold ride! Same stuff were dealing with! How sketchy was your ride on the snow packed road. I think you'll like your setup alot.

Phrack that snow. No way man, not gonna be doing that. On the dry pavement I'm really happy with the ride. No real vibration that I noticed. He did a fantastic job on the mounts, they are flush.

I think he did other cool stuff like a better tensioner, better fuel lines.

I really like the ride. Since it's new and it was basically the first ride I was barely on the throttle at all. I think it's gonna haul. It's so much smaller than the Cheata Bike, I wasn't really expecting that. I prefer these handlebars over the Cheata too. Brakes suck bad. Front might need adjustment but I might bite the bullet and switch to disc.

Attachments

• profile_resized.jpg
    profile_resized.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 119
Back