Hello, and what engine do I have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33209
  • Start date
That guy know's his s@!t!! You picked the right guy to work your motors. He builds some screamers. Ever seen his youtube channel?

Oh yea, I've been watching all of them. Very cool young man. When I'm ready for a two stroke and I get some experience at these speeds I'm gonna pick up one of his bikes or commission something.

Brakes suck bad. Front might need adjustment but I might bite the bullet and switch to disc.
Lol my 4 stroke bike has disc brakes, & I love them. Lol my 2 stroke bike has rim brakes & everytime I ride it I feel like it's not going to stop. I found the disc give me a little more of a warm feeling when riding. Idk what grubee trans you used on this 1, but my grubee 5:1 with 10/36 gearing tops out at 33-35mph max & will climb a tree.

Oh yea, I've been watching all of them. Very cool young man. When I'm ready for a two stroke and I get some experience at these speeds I'm gonna pick up one of his bikes or commission something.
I've had a few friends get motors done by him. Only ones that could keep up with me. lol. Plus he charges less than I do. lol. I have limited time, I charge for it pretty heftily. I took a look at his work, and it's very professional. I rode a bike with an engine he built, and I was impressed. I was thinking my buddy got burned, but nope, he got a good deal and a nice motor. Stick with that guy if you don't have the tools , time or ability, he's worth it.

Lol my 4 stroke bike has disc brakes, & I love them. Lol my 2 stroke bike has rim brakes & everytime I ride it I feel like it's not going to stop. I found the disc give me a little more of a warm feeling when riding. Idk what grubee trans you used on this 1, but my grubee 5:1 with 10/36 gearing tops out at 33-35mph max & will climb a tree.

I gonna have to be honest here, when I bought it I told Grubee that I had a 44 tooth sprocket and that it wasn't important for me to go faster than 30 so try get me there and then prefer torque. I really don't know what I have :rolleyes:

I've had a few friends get motors done by him. Only ones that could keep up with me. lol. Plus he charges less than I do. lol. I have limited time, I charge for it pretty heftily. I took a look at his work, and it's very professional. I rode a bike with an engine he built, and I was impressed. I was thinking my buddy got burned, but nope, he got a good deal and a nice motor. Stick with that guy if you don't have the tools , time or ability, he's worth it.

Oh I plan to stick with him for sure. I'm new to this hobby but I can tell it's put together properly. For example, he sent me a teaser shot during the build showing me the alignment of the drive chain. I figure I'm going to put my friends and family on this and I want it done right. I made a good choice with BIg T and it all worked out in the end. Fork on straight and everything :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• alignment.jpg
    alignment.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 139
One thing that might be helpful for other builders: Both myself and Big T had the same experience with this combo:

1641268169196.png

To be fair I didn't buy them together, but I could have and I started at their site and selected this bike because it was an option. We both had to sacrifice part of the air filter and the top of the choke lever (me by mistake) to make it fit. I don't know if this is because of the Hub Sprocket Assembly adapter? There is really only one place to fit it and it's super tight. Maybe the rag joint opens up more options or the mount? I have a CDH heavy duty.

Just the other side. Realized I had some fenders on a bike in the basement without an engine that I'll probably never use again so....scavenged them 😎

Attachments

• rightside.jpg
    rightside.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 124
No worries here bro. Post all you want. Make it a rolling thread for the ages. It's all good.

Well, in that case! Spare engine on the shelf came this week. My first thought was "Cool, it's a post-COVID engine, man they didn't wait long." After spending money on a special sprocket, new wheels, special trans, I started to think of the engine block as "just another part" and that it was okay to keep one in the box on the shelf since I have a common platform here. Or maybe I'm just afraid they'll stop making them. Either way, I got a backup. This is a Huasheng branded one from gasbike.

D9gcNhSlTbXx8f9OFlE6xu0NErFtr-2ollQJ_MSk8MgbfPT26LciULplOMKNBqkqEqHMQQ4wASLzhhsaZHqRTkDg8G5U8kkkAY6g3DZgi4Lw6hD8gYIL96x4PWC1XjvusdQ0pgxknFsC1cg4Dt_P8THVVNN9ls5n56l-8Sc1-nG1OhD7nuXpudLr-be117TdXVoGKqGonXtTU72VYloEeL4OAYd-ZqIcVfJ8keIgJRudDKUQ34huiAbEOqtp6K_37hqOtLxUye6xFRsHkz-T2V5c94YJ_k-0gQOa_265WOLjeCW92xOVo1pEzrsHfO9PUNLuzx-p0RBbsjXJNgYEtryVkXfdoR-x6TGoKejhcu2MKWISr8xvzI4v7kSTu7_ZJMBcohQiyTktoivIzo3y5dwOzBTMAM9eAbm785w5wH68RLZOiMuWTJ_WyhoFCW6h5K7YN0aL9KxOi8EWvoIbXhJFl4sX2cXBf9Xmz5RkvxDiBGNguCcADilpwCJEQFEVkRKTftB5m3GrOQ-tBCzM_vVYyFEw8aJCY6Zs5r3dfXy5Fc2X8t6wJhDuQkewXMLLrchRdlJZAcqic8C9xNJpsRyvtiFBY19unNZrFiOKpmDxnIQI5UZGitn--xobQ-X0Roa0BWoN7FwP2VEQqZatdxiQ6k888k3L4Zd2u29DXamQ2q8u32d_DHH9r8Cs-V2QXEu1z3quRC6fOq8cYak=w660-h880-no

Back