Hello do you think this is a good deal??

Local time
11:33 AM
https://www.ebay.com/i/301650176773

Its 65 dollars, but im not sure if itll chooch like i the old one.
I already have a pk80 engine kit from seeutek on amazon its been pretty good till i broke it doing amature work on. It now im looking for a new motor. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
no way to tell what it is on ebay unless you know the seller - claims 40mm stroke, but may not be true - picture seems like 6mm studs and 31mm intake, but that also may not be true

email seller and find out

I know nothing, but this looks like the same engine you can get in your complete CHINA kit which you can get for $65 on eBay.
It's black but it looks just like it

most look the same from the outside - in a pic, one often can't tell a 49cc from a 66cc

seller only has one kit (49cc) and this one motor

you should email to see if they even know anything about the motor

No, I would spend about twice that much for a good engine that has a balanced crank. It will save you many headaches, you get what you pay for.

So i took crassius's suggestion and aksed the seller and am awaiting a reply. I must say these are the fastest replys iv ever had on a forum.big fan crassius

https://www.ebay.com/i/301650176773

Its 65 dollars, but im not sure if itll chooch like i the old one.
I already have a pk80 engine kit from seeutek on amazon its been pretty good till i broke it doing amature work on. It now im looking for a new motor. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
I'd spend a little more to get a better quality engine from a reputable builder. Bicycle-engines, grubee, zeda or bmw for newer, better balanced and timed engines. The Amazon and eBay kits are old overstock. Gasbike and Kings motorbikes (same company) are hit or miss, bikeberry isn't far behind but has better customer service.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Well there not answering. So, I'm going to go with a reputable dealer as soon as i have the money. Suggestions as to what particular engine I should buy? I notice theres huge price differences. This is how i broke my last engine. I dropped some shavings in the crank so I opened the case and cleaned it out, after that I stripped a head stud so I helicoiled the stud holes and cracked a small opening at the bottom of one the holes so im pretty sure its toast...sad face

Back