Hello Everybody

T

Tim

Timothy Anderson is my name I live in Brisbane Queensland Australia,I am new to this forum thing but have had a motorized bike for a while now. The bike was first purchased from ebay it is a cheap chinese bike with an italian fm128 28cc Morini Motori engine and sachs wet clutch setup, it is capable of speeds in excess of 35kph and has no problem doing 3/4 hours continuous travel. I have recently had to drill and pin the drive flange into the wheel hub because the flange is steel and the hub alloy and over time it has worn small ramps in the hub which were allowing the drive flange to slip around and wear out the hub. At first I had thought that the clutch was failing and I am wondering if anybody else has had this issue? Thanks and Cya

Hi Tim. Your Intro should really be posted in the intro area. As for your wear problem. I can't help, but I think there are a couple of Members with some experience with that setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day Tim and welcome to MBc.
I can't help u personally but i bet one of our females here would be interested in anything u had to say about the Morini engine combination because she has just purchased,or is about to purchase one...her user name is: Sianella.

PS....Augi,dunno what happened but clicking on your link i get "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.".........gremlins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MBc, Tim.

fetor56/augi: a new searchID is generated whenever you perform a search, but it only 'works' for the user who generated it in the first place (and then, ONLY until that user reboots...)

Tim - Select the "Search" button at the top of the forum, then enter morini into the search box.

Last edited:
Man I just can't resist the temptation, please forgive me.

TIM: There are some who call me... 'Tim'?

ARTHUR: Greetings, Tim the Enchanter.

Welcome to Mbc, Good luck on your quest for the Holy Hub. Obviously I won't be much help.

Back