Hello everyone. Chris from BC

G

gottarideabike

Im looking forward to building a motored bike, something simple that does not look like or sound like what it really is. reason being, laws are tight in BC and efficient electric bike kits are very expensive and slow. I think I will call it "Project Stealth". Im just reasearching to find the right bike and motor combo. Thanks for having me on your forum.

Welcome. I think that it will be difficult to disguise a gas powered build. Maybe a hybrid or one of the pusher carts that some members are experimenting with.

I would think that noise reduction would be the key to hiding the motor. I wont be riding it around lots of traffic, just country roads and back streets. Im curious to know if anyone has tryed to make there bike look like a home built e bike. Thanks for the response.

Welcome to MBc. :cool: There is lots of great info on this site, use the search to find your answers to 99% or more of your questions.

Welcome to MBC. Myself, I really like Beast's milk crate camo. He also has done a lot of noise control work.

bc here

welcome to mbc.i have all info on your questions,pm me and ill fork it out:cool:

Back