Hello everyone!

tallius

Local time
1:38 AM
Hi guys and gals,

I'm from Los Angeles, CA and I don't have a motorized bike but I have been doing a lot of research on the internet and I found this website along the way. I have found that buying a scooter or motorcycle is well beyond my wallet at the moment so I've been looking into other alternative forms of transportation ever since.

It seems like Spooky Tooth Cycles makes some motorized bikes for a relatively cheap price--in fact, probably cheaper than any other website I've been to thus far even the Whizzer from Sacramento, CA.

So I'm just here to do some research and perhaps find some answers to some questions I have mind.

Welcome aboard.

If you build it yourself, then you can get the cost down to practically nothing.

A 2 stroke, chain drive engine kit plus a bargain basement, brand new bicycle could be put together for less than $300.00

And you sure do have the climate for this.

So have fun.

Welcome to the forum. I lived in the OC from 86-91. Motorized bicycles are very cheap transportation. They travel faster than the bus and they smell better. Cheers

Last edited:
Welcome, I also spent some time in OC, working as a Firefighter at the OC Airport in '71 and '72. This is a great site with lots of talented people, excepting me. Be sure to look at the photos, so many creative ideas.

Keith

Back