Hello everyone!

You look rich.... What you could do for a quick fix to see if your rich is take your air filter off go for a full throttle run then take the plug out, that would lean out the mixture
Ill have to give that a go. But at work for the night. And this is my ride. So we'll see whats up on the way home tonight. Just would really at least like to be able to keep up easy at 25 to maintain speed on most of the roads around me.

On my bike (which is 70 years old:)) I can get it too 35 pretty easily with a 44 tooth sprocket..... I put a 41 on it but I'm having sprocket alignment issues

I cruise at about 25-30ish depending how many people is behind me on our little country road;)

I don't like going much faster since my bike rides like a farfanoogan;):D

Last edited:
You look rich.... What you could do for a quick fix to see if your rich is take your air filter off go for a full throttle run then take the plug out, that would lean out the mixture
Alright i tried that. I gained a solid 5mph and cruise a tad high rpm at 20mph. Not bad. Thinking of i adjust my jet needle and get a better fuel mix itd maybe do the trick till the sprocket shows up?

Shoulda got that picture. Oops. Ill grab a pic of it now that i changed up to a rough 30-32:1. Now cruising at 20 with filter on. Need to try filter off. But im suspecting as was last night ill take it off and gain a bit of speed. Adjusting air intake without major tooling on the cylinder head?

Oh yes im aware. Theres the air to fuel ratio. Then for my fuel to oil i was running rich as well.

32:1 is about perfect for oil.... I run 32:1 and with full synthetic 2 stroke oil it keeps everything nice and cool
Running about that with some scooter pro low smoke formula. Picked up some performance 2 stroke synthetic for when thats out

Back