Hello everyone!

TJ120

Local time
10:34 PM
Hello,

My name is Trevor, I live in Satellite Beach Florida.

I'm just getting into motorbiking. I do not have a motor bike yet but i will soon. Just have to decide what kind of bike/motor i want to start with (hoping to get help with that here :)).

I want a fun/cheap way to get to work and a motor bike seems to be a good way to do that.

Well, I'm off to browse these promising forums. Take care :)

Hi Trevor
Welcome. I am new also and am in the same boat as you. Just ordered a 2 stroke the other day to put on my 16 year old mountain bike.
Good luck and read as much as you can.
Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MBc. :cool:
Lots of great threads here to help you make your decision.

Welcome to MBc.
Read up and look at pictures. Senior members and those who have gone through the steps of building their bikes are only too pleased to point directions from their own expirience, just ask and good luck.

All the Best

BoltsM

Hi Trevor. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263&highlight=things+done+first+time

Back