Hello form Adelaide, Australia

S

Smithius

Hello my name is Matthew and i am coming to you from Adelaide, Australia.

The reason for me joining these forums is that only just last week i had a guy pull up next to me on an old racing bike with what looked to be a whipper snipper motor (or a Weed Whacker) bolted to it.

I thought to my self he must get awsome economy from that while im sitting here in my 14L per 100km twin turbo sedan that i only use my self.

Since that day i have been researching the different types of kits to go on mountain bikes. I personally have a Raleigh 26 inch mountain bike that i havent used since i got my car licence.

Now that i dont work that far from where i live i have decided to give the old girl a rebuid (bit rusty now) and chuck a motor on the side.

I would love to know what kits you guys use and also maybe meet up with some of the people who frequent these pages and also live in Adelaide.

Cheers
Matthew

Hi Matthew :cool:

Down in "Let's Ride" there is an Aussie Roll Call.

And you can edit your profile later to put the OZ flag on your posts.

Good luck. 8)

Hi Smithius,

Great to see someone from Adelaide here.

Are you from north south east or west?

I have a Raleigh also and I put one of these in it: http://www.zbox.com.au/large_engine.htm

I see you have found the Let Ride post.

Ashman is from Salibury and I am from Noarlunga.

Welcome

Welcome to MBc, Matthew! :) just do a little pokin' around to find out whos-using-what engine kit...they're all here. 8) 8)
Happy :mrgreen:

hello

welcome to MBc smithius....good luck on all your endeavors and happy motoring! I am going to ride the bike to my new work about 17 miles one way...this too is a new experience for me. have a great day! :D :eek: :cool:

Back