Hello from Austin (motored bike coming soon)

Thanks Patrick, it looks like Staton installed the 11-toother for me, so I will start with that. If it is too tall a gear (w/16.07 gearbox) I have a gear puller and snap-ring pliers to get the original one off.

I started a thread in the rack mount section to document the install, and have gotten some help already.. this seems like a really good forum. :)

Staton 'Quirk'

Thanks Patrick, it looks like Staton installed the 11-toother for me, so I will start with that. If it is too tall a gear (w/16.07 gearbox) I have a gear puller and snap-ring pliers to get the original one off.

I started a thread in the rack mount section to document the install, and have gotten some help already.. this seems like a really good forum. :)

I've noticed that is a little 'quirk' of Dave's. It seems that no matter what you order, He will send you whatever he feels is best to balance your system...and, it is funny how many times he is right. But, if you feel the urge, go ahead and re-order what you think is going to work better for your particular application. He will send it to you with a smile and a prayer. <grin> Good luck, and see you on the Rack Mount Forum.

Back