hello from az

G

gone_fishin

welcome, bird :)

love that sidecar!!

nice board ya got going, no offense but i don't do myspace, tho.
my niece sed i'm "too old" (cripes, time for some "just for men")

...make sure to tellyer buds about us, too 8)

B

bird

hello to you to

the sidecar might go up for sale, i need to reweld some stuff on if cuz i crashed it into a mailbox but im still uncertain if im going to sell it . but it does need a little work. there was actually another one that my friend tim built that i liked so much that i built a clone.
yea the group on myspace isant to much of a hit.

H

Heath

welcome!
i had already checked out that site before you posted here. loooks like you guys are doing some good in tuscon, not to mention having loads of fun!

B

bird

well i didnt work for them i just hung out. they closed about to months ago because the owner was sick of all the legal issues so he moved to a smaller town east of tucson. the other owner started another bike shop about a mile away and they just sell chopper bikes beach cruisers and custom chopper or cruiser trikes. kinda sucks spookytooth is gone the sceen got a little smaller but the diehards are still out riding. parts are a little harder to find to.

B

bird

not at the moment i realy dont even know how i found this site but im glad i did. but hopefully in the future ill get enough people to meet up for a rally and ride out somewhere. when it happens there will be loads of pics.

D

davidsis

Good idea

Make sure I get pictures. I like to get ideas from other peoples wheels.

B

bird

here is my brothers old 20inch with drag bars he doesnt ride anymore because his frame snapped in 2 places at both motor mounts. the frame was a cheep piece of crap but it looked badass. i need to rebuild it some day.

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!