hello from az

B

bird

hey everyone, im glad to be in this fourm. anyone else from tucson. the motorized bike scene is kinda big here. check out some pics from tucson at www.spookytoothcycles.com

my main ride
81_ok_1.jpg

my scratch built sidecar
81_100_7081_1.jpg

some racers (not mine)
81_340_1.jpg

81_26spookytoothp4copy2_1.jpg

just a taste of the bike scene in tucson check it out loads of pics and info hope you guys like

also check out my group on myspace. http://groups.myspace.com/motorizedbicycles

welcome, bird :)

love that sidecar!!

nice board ya got going, no offense but i don't do myspace, tho.
my niece sed i'm "too old" (cripes, time for some "just for men")

...make sure to tellyer buds about us, too 8)

hello to you to

the sidecar might go up for sale, i need to reweld some stuff on if cuz i crashed it into a mailbox but im still uncertain if im going to sell it . but it does need a little work. there was actually another one that my friend tim built that i liked so much that i built a clone.
yea the group on myspace isant to much of a hit.

welcome!
i had already checked out that site before you posted here. loooks like you guys are doing some good in tuscon, not to mention having loads of fun!

well i didnt work for them i just hung out. they closed about to months ago because the owner was sick of all the legal issues so he moved to a smaller town east of tucson. the other owner started another bike shop about a mile away and they just sell chopper bikes beach cruisers and custom chopper or cruiser trikes. kinda sucks spookytooth is gone the sceen got a little smaller but the diehards are still out riding. parts are a little harder to find to.

not at the moment i realy dont even know how i found this site but im glad i did. but hopefully in the future ill get enough people to meet up for a rally and ride out somewhere. when it happens there will be loads of pics.

Good idea

Make sure I get pictures. I like to get ideas from other peoples wheels.

here is my brothers old 20inch with drag bars he doesnt ride anymore because his frame snapped in 2 places at both motor mounts. the frame was a cheep piece of crap but it looked badass. i need to rebuild it some day.

81_100_7043_1.jpg

Back