Hello from Big Blue

Big Blue

Local time
5:15 PM
Hello from Plano Tx, A stones throw from Dallas. I have been searching out Motoredbike.com for a while and I am very impressed with the site and the members. I've been using my bike to recover from a heart transplant Its been a major force in my recovery but as time has went by its become harder for me to ride. I really enjoy my rides and plan to purchase a GEBE for Christmas. I have a comfort SC-30 Raliegh 2004 model that I enjoy and plan to use. I will have to decide between the 2-cycle & 4-cycle both have good but different qualitys. Thinking 32 or 35 . Looking forward to seeing any replys. Oh one other thing I also love to look at this site on my blackberry if anyone has not tried that its a great time killer!

Hello from Tennessee where I live a stones throw away from pretty much nothing hehe.. glad that your recovery is going well. Hope things continue to go well for you. Good luck on making up your mind on the 2 stroke 4 stroke battle. They both have their good points.

This is a great site with many wonderful people here. I'm sure they will try and help in anyway that they can. All you need do is ask. They really are a great bunch.

Welcome to the forum!

Back