Hello from california

plinko

Local time
6:42 PM
Hello people.From california and built and own one 80cc schwinn jaguar beach cruiser.

First bike I built.Nothing to brag about.Waiting a few weeks to where I can find options on a quality engine and an old american made schwinn or worksman to do a restoration project.Had to replace all the factory bolts with grade 8 bolts.I will not complain.y motor runs decent for a ht.But,I prefer something that can hold constant throttle at 40 plus mph or more.But,This project may not be worth the cost of building depending on If I can find a moped for a comparable price.This plan Is a few weeks down the road and I'll post some pics then of something worth posting.Made 2 many mistakes with the first build.But,Least It's running for now.I regret drilling the frame being It causes excessive vibration and wish I would have got a frame adaptor for this.

Tinkering and learning are all part of the fun.
I agree with you about using a frame adapter.
My first MB was given to me and the front mount is the pierced frame type. I do not like the idea of extra holes in the frame. It was born with 3 and needs to be kept that way for strength if nothing else.

Back