Hello from California

kevingkruse

Local time
8:17 AM
Yo, my name is Kevin, I live in Fallbrook, CA and I bought a 66/80cc engine kit off MotorizedBikeKits.com and it turned out pretty nice. I decided to put it on a beat up road bike frame and put some bmx wheels on it because I was missing the road bike wheels. It looks pretty funny but it works out with the smaller wheel adding torque. I also got a 50 tooth sprocket for more torque, and it rips on dirt. I was amazed on how much fun I could have drifting around on dirt. I wanted to know if anybody else here has that kinda setup, I would like to see it.

Welcome...

Welcome to MBc, Kevin. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under 'Introduce Yourself' has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum. Good Luck.

Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back