Hello from Camp Striker, Iraq

F

Fatboy

I have a mountain bike for my one mile daily commute from the hootch to work but am hoping to get a Sun Stretch Cruiser sent over and then spending the rest of the year motoring and customizing it, It looks like you all are the subject matter experts and i could use all the help I can get.

Thanks for the help in advance:)

thank you for serving! (us navy, western pacific, 70's)

anything we can help with as far as making sure you get what you need, do not hesitate to ask :)

welcome to the MBc :cool:

Welcome

Welcome to the web page. That would be cool if you got an engine on a bike. You could ride to work no problem.. You could sneak up on the enemy and if they tried to exscape you could kick the motor on.

Welcome to our group. We are glad you are here and thanks for standing between us and "THEM".

Thank You for being there!

I hope you have time off to build up & ride out there. I also hope it's safer where you are than when I was there.

I was at Balad Air Base (LSA Anaconda) for part of 2004-2005 and I sure wish I had my motorized bike back then (though it wouldn't have been too much fun wearing the body armor & kevlar in the scorching summer or the muddy January-February from the rains). Some pilots I know from our unit are out there where you're at so I do have some idea what it's like there. The only problem you might have is getting some 2 stroke oil thru the mail watchdogs.

Know that our prayers include all of you. Thanks for your sacrifice! Many don't know how long 13 or more months being deployed really seem.

Desert Shield & Storm 1990-91
Somalia 1994-95

Last edited by a moderator:
Back