Hello from Carthage Missouri

Local time
2:56 AM
Hey all just like to say hello , and say great site i just found it. I ordered a 80 cc engine kit off ebay but still hasnt come in ,and just got my next comfort cruiser bike from walmart online today. Im almost done building the 23 tbucket and need a cheaper hobbie lol..Seen the motorized bikes on youtube and love the 2 stroke sound and knew i had to have one. Man for under 300 bucks you cant beat this for a fun hobbie. Ill post pics as i go along,hopefully after reading the faq forums i will have no problems putting together bike . Thanks and happy motoring, Eric

KC area here

What bike did you get from Walmart? Next spring I'm going to put a MoKan bike meet/ride together for motorized bikes. If interested PM me.

Hey that sounds like alot of fun to me and i know where mokan is been there before. Well the bike i got is a next avalon comfort cruiser with aluminum frame had to order online . Man im not sure a motor is going to fit in the frame rails it looked like a bigger space on the website.. Ive got about 8.5 inches diaganol from bottom of top bar to top of bottom bar and i havent got my motor kit yet so i cant look and see yet .Its supposed to be in on monday.. I did find a kaluna moondog at walmart in joplin that i liked alot so if this frame dont work ill buy that one and learn a lesson lol...

Last edited:
Well i have been looking and dont see another next avalon with a motor inside frame probably for a reason ,ive seen one on the back but it was a four stroke and ive already got the 2 stroke coming on monday. So ive got some choices i can cut the frame to fit the motor in ,or i can get another frame ,or i can get another bar welded in from a fabricator . I really like the bike and not sure about cutting on it so my motor powered bike adventures are not going so well yet.

Hello Carthage, from Pittsburg, Ks

Welcome to MBc, neighbor!!

(I just noticed that you live nearby)

that sure gonna be a cool Indian, when you getter done!!

Back