Hello from Central Arkansas

N74TG

Local time
4:48 AM
Hello all. The three or four other Arkie members I've found here all seem to be from NW Arkansas (and that is just too close to Razorback land for me). I'm a transplant from Texas (Houston) and got interested in motorized bikes while looking for cheap fun and sometimes transportation.

I'm still looking and learning about all the different setups, so I'll probably be asking a lot of questions down the road (yes, I will use the search function first). And, I've already printed out Sparky's Crash Course for Noobs for reading with tomorrow mornings first cup of coffee.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum... there are plenty of nice people here to go around. They have all been of great help for me and my thousand questions. And by the way... we are neighbors of sorts... I live in west Tennessee just north of Jackson.

Have a great stay at the forum~

Hello, I'm one of those from NWArk :"> I can't even begin to think of what I would've done to my bicycle without this forum. Lots of nice things and people here in! I'm getting ready to take on my second, third, and forth builds :D Good luck and nice to meet you.

Back