Hello from Chino, CA.

wdwrd68

Local time
11:11 PM
I am new to the site and i really enjoy reading all the posts.
I own a 1999 whizzer and i am looking to upgrade it. I live in
Chino,CA and I own a Machine shop that is located in Lake Forest and has CNC Milling Machines and Lathes. I just puchased a EDM Sinker and a Charmilles Wire EDM machine, so if anyone needs any parts machined or EDM'd feel free to send me a PM and i will help you out.
Thanks Wdwrd68

Hey welcome to the fourms

Hey welcome to the forums, I'm new here too, but I see you do cnc milling me and my friend are getting rc parts cnc milled and would like some quotes on some parts. I started using solidworks to make my parts, I can send you a e-viewer file and we can go from there. My name is Jake ps back if interested

Hello Professor and Jake thanks for welcoming me.
Jake send me your files i use mastercam X4 and it has solidworks converter
in it so i can read all solidworks files. Send me a email at jeff@jnsmachine.com and i will quote the rc car parts. I am curently doing work for HPI Racing and they just gave me a great deal on there HPI Baja 5T its a 1/5th scale gas car and I love the way this car handles. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks Jeff

Maybe you should contact member 210061741 . Rich has ported heads and might be looking for the other parts to assemble a high perf 2 stroke. Welcome to MB.com

if you havent upgraded your 99 whizzer to the ne5 cylinder, i highly recommend you talk to Quenton. He can make it a bulletproof firebreather. The ne5 cylinders are getting harder and harder to come by though. : /

Back